Description of FilePersonuppgiftslag (523/1999), Section 10
Please read this file description carefully before visiting the www.b-bark.com website. This file description is applied to the processing of personal data collected through the website www.b-bark.com made available by Belectro Oy (“Service”).
By logging in to the Service or using the Service, you accept the terms and conditions of this file description and give Belectro Oy your explicit consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with this file description. If you do not accept the processing of personal data in accordance with this file description, do not register with the Service and do not log in to or use the Service.
If you are under 18 years of age or a minor in your country of residence, ask your legal guardian to complete your registration to the Service for you.
Belectro Oy reserves the right to amend this file description. Belectro Oy will notify you of substantial amendments via the Service, by e-mail to the address that you have given. You shall be responsible for keeping your contact information up to date. Your continued use of the Service after such notice shall be deemed as your acceptance of the amendments.
1. Data ControllerBelectro Oy
2. Person in Charge for File MattersPekka Hietalahti
3. Name of Personal Data FileThe name of the personal data file is: “Belectro customer data register”.
4. Purpose of Processing Personal DataThe purpose of the processing of personal data is to manage and maintain the customer relationships between Belectro Oy and its customers. The personal data is used to identify users of the Service and for the activation, execution, management and invoicing of the Service as well as for the providing of information and notifications to the customers. Furthermore, the personal data may be used for the purposes of direct marketing as well as for investigation and follow up in cases of misuse. The personal data may also be used for the planning and development of Belectro Oy’s business and services and to measure the amount of customers using the Service. In addition, Belectro Oy may use and disclose personal data contained in the data file for justifiable purposes (such as direct marketing, distance selling, other direct advertising, opinion polls or marketing research) in accordance with the Finnish Personal Data Act, the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Electronic Communications (516/2004) and other applicable legislation.
5. Contents of the Data FileThe personal data file contains the following information:
First names, last name, e-mail address, telephone number, address as well as other information that the customer may have provided him/herself.
The customer’s visits to the Services and the customer’s actions and movements within Service (time, location within the Service and IP address) as well as movements to the Service from another website and movements from the Service to another website as well as computer-specific ID (the ID of the computers on which the customer has logged in to the Service).
6. Regular Sources of InformationThe personal data in this customer data register is acquired from the customer when he/she registers as a user of the Service and when the customer updates his/her information. Furthermore, personal data is acquired when the customer otherwise uses the Service.
7. Regular Disclosure of Personal DataBelectro Oy does not disclose personal data contained in the customer data register to third parties on a regular basis. Personal data may, however, occasionally be disclosed in accordance with the laws of Finland. Furthermore, personal data may be disclosed for research and marketing purposes (including direct marketing) provided that the customer has not expressly prohibited this.
Belectro Oy has the right to use subcontractors in connection with the offering and execution of the Service. In this context personal data may be transferred to subcontractors to the extent that this is necessary for the fulfilment of the services (e.g. for the storage of data on a server maintained by a third party on assignment by Belectro Oy).
No personal data contained in the customer data register is transferred outside the EU or EEA.
8. Correctness of DataBelectro Oy does not verify the correctness of the personal data submitted by the customer. After registering with the Service, each customer has the right to view his/her customer information by logging in to the Service with his/her user name and password. The customer may amend, complement and delete his/her customer information either while logged in to the Service or by contacting Belectro Oy’s personnel. The data relating to the use of the Service is not at the customer’s disposal.
The data relating to the use of the Service is removed from the customer identity when their storage is no longer necessary.
9. Protection of Personal Data FillThe customer can log in to the Service only by use of a personal user name and password. The passwords related to the user names are stored in a secure form.
Only persons, who need to process data when fulfilling their tasks in accordance with the purposes of this customer data register and for the purpose of performing technical maintenance, have access to the personal data file. All data contained in the customer data register are protected in accordance with general industry practice.