- TI-16500L – microprocessor controlled quick-charger with 1A output
- Individual tray monitoring for 1-2 Li-Ion rechargeable batteries of sizes 14500 / 17500 / 17670 / 18500 / 18650
- Two-color LEDs indicate charging status. Each LED indicates the corresponding channel.
- Pre-charge function: if the battery’s voltage lowers less than 3.0V – pre-charge initiated at 10% of the normal charging current.
- 230 VAC adapter and 12 VDC car adapter included
- 5 hours timer control: If the battery is not fully charged in 5 hours, charger will stop charging and red LED will flash.
- Short-circuit protection & reverse polarity protection ensures charger and batteries would not be damaged when user inserting batteries with short-circuit & reversed polarity.
- 12 months warranty
- Do not disassemble the charger
- Do not charge other type of batteries
- The charger is only for in-house usage and should be kept away from heat surrounding
- Keep the charger away from humidity circumstances
- The charger should be placed out of children’s reach