The manufacturer’s warranty for b-bark collar (”Device”) manufactured by Belectro Oy (”Manufacturer”) is limited to twenty-four (24) months, starting from the date of purchase. The warranty covers any faults occurring in the product due to the materials used, installation or manufacturing process. This limited warranty covers the functionality of the Devices or systems when they are used in their intended purpose and according to the instructions in the manual.
The Devices are manufactured very carefully and tested according to quality control criteria before they leave the place of manufacture. If nevertheless there are material, installation or manufacturing-related faults in the Device delivered to you, they will be repaired within the warranty period either by fixing the Device free of charge, or by replacing it with a new one at the manufacturer’s option.
If you require a warranty repair, please contact the Manufacturer. The warranty is only valid when a purchase receipt with the purchase date can be shown.
The warranty covers new devices sold to consumers within the European Union. The warranty becomes void after twenty-four (24) months of the delivery date of the Device, providing that you have purchased a new Device as a consumer. The warranty is fully transferable provided that the original purchase receipt from Belectro or an authorized reseller remains with the Device. The warranty of the third party batteries and charger delivered with the Device becomes void after twelve (12) months of the purchase date.
If the Device you have purchased is faulty, you have unlimited rights to make claims against the reseller according to the sales agreement. The Manufacturer’s warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
What is not covered by the warranty?
- Normal wear and tear in the Device or its parts.
- Cosmetic changes or differences in the Device.
- Any fault or damage caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, or improper maintenance.
- Any fault or damage caused by the customer through tampering with it, for instance by opening the Device, adjusting, fixing or altering it.
- Any faults or damage occurring outside the Manufacturer’s reasonable control.
- Any other indirect loss or consequential damages